Opening at RTD
RT is looking for an Online Journalist to work on its Documentary Channel’s Social Media and website:
- – Fluent and grammatically correct English;
- – Outstanding writing and video scripting ability;
- – Outstanding ability to write concise and accurate headlines and summaries;
- – Detailed knowledge of international news and current affairs;
- – Proven experience in video production and online Journalism;
- – Flexibility is a must, schedule occasionally requires working ‘after hours’ ;
- – Good teamwork skills.
- – Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or other related subject;
- – An understanding of online social media and video platforms;
- – An understanding of social media ecosystems;
- – A solid understanding of online video consumption and audiences;
- – A broad understanding of current global news trends and issues.
- – Selection and production from start to finish of compelling video content;
- – Story-telling through visualization, interactive and video formats;
- – Writing content for all RTД Documentary Channel social media accounts;
- – Monitoring news and social media;
- – Working closely with other production and editorial staff;
- – Filming ‘behind-the-scenes’ videos;
- – Creating accurate, concise and engaging content using innovative story telling techniques;
- – Shoot and edit video as required;
- – Ensure RTD content is consistent with guidelines and goals.
- – Health insurance;
- – Based at RT’s Moscow headquarters in Russia;
- – Daily shuttle to metro station;
- – Full-time, Mon-Fri.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘RTD Social Media Journalist’ in the subject line