THIS EPISODE IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON AIR

The Dorm (Ep2): Wrangling up girls for a blanket party

Get short URL

Akhmed is wrestling with an engineering assignment. It’s not really difficult, but it does require a lot of work. The university policy is you only get 30% of the information in class, and the other 70% you have to find yourself. His studies are abruptly disrupted when Kostya walks in. Kostya’s a little eccentric, but he’s a third-year-student who already knows the ropes, so he can be a valuable friend for freshman ‘kozer’. Today, he’s arrived on a mission – to recruit some girls for a three-day party, where they’ll be initiated into the venerable social ‘Order of the Blanket.’ Though Kostya has a way with the ladies, Bauman girls are pretty brainy and can easily spot a fake. Will their pilgrimage through the women’s floors of the dorm bear fruit?

What do you think?

comments powered by HyperComments


DON'T MISS
GET THE RTD DOCUMENTARY NEWSLETTER!
New series straight to your inbox the day they’re posted! By submitting your information, you agree to receive emails from RTD Documentary Channel. You can opt out at any time.